Tax Forms, Publications & Information from the Wilton Library Association
As a service to the community, the Wilton Library Association makes available some Federal and State tax forms and publications. Forms and publications can also be downloaded from the Web.
The production of some 2012 major tax products, including the Form 1040 and the Instructions for Form 1040, is impacted by the recent passage of the American Taxpayer Relief Act of 2012. At this time, we do not have an estimate as to when products will become available on IRS.gov or in print.
For additional information: IRS Statement on Jan. 1 Tax Legislation Passed by Congress
The Wilton Library Association cannot help you with your tax questions. Please refer to the resources listed below for your tax-related questions.
- Commonly Requested Forms & Instructions
- Federal Tax Forms and Publications
- Connecticut Tax Forms and Publications
- New York State Tax Forms and Publications
- New York City Tax Forms and Publications
- Other U.S. State Tax Forms
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print these forms. It is available as a free download.
- Title 26, U.S. Internal Revenue Code
- Smart Money Tax Guide
- Forms: 1-800-TAX-FORM (1-800-829-3676)
Help: 1-800-829-1040 or 1-800-829-4477
- Forms: 1-800-382-9463
TDD/TT Users: 1-860-297-4911
- New York State
- Forms: 1-518-457-5431
The Internal Revenue Service’s offices throughout the state are open to any taxpayer who needs help filing a federal income tax return or needs to settle an outstanding issue with the IRS. The local offices listed below are open Monday through Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm (closed for lunch 11:30-12:30 pm in Norwalk). Most services are available on a walk-in, no appointment necessary basis or you may make an appointment by calling the number listed below.
Nearby offices are located at:
- 761 Main Ave, Suite 1000 in Norwalk — (203) 840-4195
- 131 West Street in Danbury — (203) 840-4195
- 915 Lafayette Boulevard in Bridgeport — (203) 384-5818